COMMENT - 19

 I remember when I was going through the door entering school on the first day. All the things I had known, how I had been studying, how I had been learning English, will change. But it wasn't that hard as I imagined that first day. The fact that I was going to have one teacher for each subject was new, and also I was going to get up 1 hour before than I used to in order to start 1 hour earlier than school and finish up one hour later.

Due to that, the first two weeks were horrible for me, but then, it was much easier to control the new routine. Now I'm happy about how much I have improved in all the subjects. If I hadn't learnt to sort out all these difficulties, I wouldn't have been as good as I am now.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 9

Writing 10

COMMENT - 25