COMMENT - 25

 The love of my life isn't a girl or a woman who will be my girlfriend. The love of my life is my mother, the single one that no matter what I do, she is always there for me. As a sentence I read said: "A mother's strength is greater than the laws of nature".

This makes me think about all the care and the sacrifice mothers do for their sons and daughters always. Remember when you were very late in another town that wasn't yours, and Mom, instead of being at home sleeping because she had to go to homework the following day, went to that town and brought you back without saying anything and you didn't thank it.

Whenever I can I demonstrate to my mother all the love I have to her, and if it is possible thank her for all she does for me.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 9

Writing 10