COMMENT - 2

 For me, Rafael Nadal is the greatest tennis player of all times, I used to watch always his matches, but now, I only watch his important matches. I remember watching a Davis Cup final with my dad, when Rafa Nadal won his fifth Davis Cup title with Spain.

He has won as a tennis player 2 Australian Opens, 14 Roland Garros, 4 US Opens, and many more championships against the best players in the world. With Spain he has won 5 Davis Cup and 2 gold medals in the 2008 Olimpics and 2016 Olimpics.

Rafael Nadal is 1.85 metres tall and he weighs 85 kilogrammes, even, he is so strong. He has straight brown hair, his eyes are brown and little, but his ears and mouth are the opposite, big. His teeth are white and beautiful.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 9

Writing 10

COMMENT - 25